“Pizza is very good”

Cuisines: Soups
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This place was very accommodating in dividing their largest pizza with 3 toppings for our group. The crust is thin and crispy and the cheese gooey. Their giant freshly baked cookies are awesome, so save room or have a snack later. They are fast, so the room can turn over quickly.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband had the largest hot dog I have ever seen. I think it weighed a pound. I had the half chicken mozz sandwich/Greek salad combo. It was very yummy. I can't imagine eating a whole sandwich. Definitely could split this. The lettuce in the salad was very fresh romaine. My daughter had the Greek salad with chicken. It was huge and good but a little heavy on the lettuce.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

For museum food, it's OK. The pizza was pretty good, nothing spectacular. Prices are reasonable for the location. What annoyed me is that they won't give out tap water even with purchase of food, and they charge $1.75 for a bottle of water.

1  Thank Conwegian
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Although this place is smack dab in the middle of the riotous activity going on in the City Museum, you won't want to talk anyway because the food is so delicious! There's something for every age and taste bud, especially the warm-out-of-the-oven cookies--go for it!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We've eaten here 4 times, it is excellent. The cookies hit the spot, the pizza is good thin crust pizza, and the mozzeralla chicken sandwiches are amazing. The staff are always helpful. Whenever we go to the City Museum we stop here for lunch or dinner, sometimes both.

2  Thank positanovacation