“great for breakfast”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 29, 2019

We skipped the free breakfast at the Hampton Inn and ate here twice. Excellent service, selection and prices. Can't speak highly enough of this place. It is advertised as a bar and grill so I would love to take it in after a ballgame sometime. This is a must stop in downtown St. Louis.

Reviewed May 25, 2019

My bill was $126.76, 18% tip added $20.90, but my credit card charge was $157.66 when I signed it at a total of $147.66. What gives you the right to steal $10 dollars from me? The service was also poor, but we did not complain. Do not go to this restaurant, I have the paperwork to prove they are thieves!

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for a beer on a hot day after visiting the arch. I got great service at the bar and the food was great. I really enjoyed my stop for a cold beer

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

We saw Garth Brooks and the concert ran over an hour so when we got out we were on the hunt for food. Caleco’s is open late and has awesome food and drinks. For as busy as they get it is amazing how good the service is! I been here many times and must get the fried ravioli every time! I tried the wings this visit and would definitely get them again!

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Got into St. Louis at lunch time. We looked for a place to get a quick bite to eat. Caleco’s was close to our hotel so we stopped in. The food was fresh and flavorful. The service was friendly. However, if you’re in a hurry this is not the place to eat!