“Good atmosphere”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 11, 2014

good food. We went here on a whim (also check on urban spoon prior to entering) and I was very happy to see a nice variety. We went around 5:30pm on a Friday and although it was busy, we were seated quickly and food came as quick as one would expect. Our kids loved the pizza and the BBQ was also good.

There are newer reviews for Caleco's Restaurants & Bars

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Went here while in town for a convention. They have a large menu and offer many different types of food. Everyone in our group ordered something different and except for one person everyone was satisfied. Appetizers were very good and brought out fast. The entre portions were so big that no one could finish their meal. I had the tortellini and it was very good and served piping hot.
Very nice place.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My family went to Caleco's for lunch while we were in town for the NCAA Basketball Tournament. We were seated promptly and the menu has a great variety so everyone found something that appealed to them. The food was good and despite the fact that they seated a huge party in our section we still got good service. I got a sicilian slice and salad lunch special and if you love a super cheesy pizza then give this a try. We shared around appetizers and all liked the potato skins, fried pickles and chicken wings.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stopped in for lunch while walking downtown St.Louis. We had pizza,that had a soggy crust,and. toppings that were bunched up rather than distributed evenly. Taste was ok, but nothing special. Service was ok. Prices were acceptable considering the location in the downtown area.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We ordered and salads arrived and I told waiter my salad dressing and he never returned. Meal arrived and I think waiter realized her forgot to place my order. He told me 3 minutes for my food which ended up being 15. Then he forgot a 2nd drink for friend and forgot the to go order. And do you think he sent the manager over or ever apologized. Food was actually good but service was unacceptable.