“Great sevice, awesome food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caleco's Restaurants & Bars

Caleco's Restaurants & Bars
Ranked #81 of 2,875 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Great sevice, awesome food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Typical sports bar themed restaurant, but very friendly service, good food, and reasonable prices. We walk around the city all day and this was a great rest for lunch.

• Visited January 2013

Chandler, Arizona
“Great atmosphere...reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

While staying in the heart of downtown St. Louis at the Hyatt Regency, we walked one block west and discovered this local restaurant. It was cool... my two young kids also enjoyed it.... there was a giant fish tank, a train track running on the ceiling. Food was great, drinks were good. All in all a great place. They serve a little bit of everything here. So any hunger should be satisfied here.

Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

I ate here during a business trip to St.Louis with 7 additional colleagues. We each ordered something different, from fajitas to salads to sandwiches, and everything was phenomenal! Not one of us had a complaint about the food - everything was cooked to order and everyone was very satisfied. The servings were large and the dishes were reasonably priced. I ate the Caleco's Italian Sausage Pasta, which I would recommend. The service was great, very quick and friendly, and our glasses were refilled quickly. If I ever find myself in St.Louis again, I will definitely go back!

• Visited October 2012
Greenfield, Indiana
“More local feel in downtown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We visited Caleco's when we got into town late in the day and the kids were hungry. They have ample seating, friendly waitstaff, and a huge variety of food. They also have lots of decorations, such as running model trains and a fish tank. I had the baked lasagna (which could have lasted me 2-3 meals) and my husband had the meatball hoagie (which was huge, too). Our kids had chicken finger and fries kid's meals. We should have only ordered one, as again the portions were huge. We were very pleased with our meals.

• Visited January 2013
smoky mountains
“Not worth the time or money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

My sister and I had gone to this restaurant and we both ended up sick after eating. The food is too salty and mostly bland. So,if you go here,bring blood pressure medicine and pepto bismal.

• Visited December 2012