“Favorite family night out place in St. Louis area”
Review of Dewey's Pizza

Dewey's Pizza
Ranked #122 of 2,957 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been going to Dewey's for the past 6 years and this is by the BEST/cleaniest family pizza place in the St. Louis area. They don't serve hot wings is their only down fall lol!!! We absolutely love it and when you say your a first time visitor or celebrating a birthday you get a free glass :)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The salads are very good, with seemingly fresh, eclectic ingredients. The pies are not STL style, which is good for us. Thicker crusts and a good bit of toppings. The service seemed exceptional. Good place to grab a pie.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were traveling in St. Louis for a quick spring break trip. Our last night we decided we wanted some St. Louis style pizza. As usual, we googled best pizza joints....Dewey's was not on the list. The one we did pick turned out to be a dive my family refused to enter. I drove a little farther and came to the corner of Delmar Blvd. & North and South Drive. By chance I saw a packed parking lot at a place called Dewey's Pizza. When you walk in the atmosphere is warm and inviting, with a contemporary feel, open, raw brick and perfect lighting. The kitchen is in full view behind glass, and there were kids at the windows excited to watch the pizza chefs throw the dough. We waited about 10 minutes. I was impressed that the place was packed on a Tuesday night, but I was more impressed with the carry out business, which was spot on...I mean not one waited more than minute. The menu is spectacular. Traditional the crust style, red or white sauces, specialty pizzas, build your own with a plethora of combinations, not to mention salads, calzones...and the list continues. We settled on a large, pepperoni, sausage, bell pepper and spinach with the red sauce (my wife was also extremely happy that they served coke products). The pizza was Fantastic!! Hot, fresh, amazing crust. The sauce had a great tomato flavor that did not overpower the pizza. The veggies were fresh and perfect and the meat was plentiful. I have to mention the wait staff...phenomenal!!! Drinks were never empty, there was no such thing as "my section and your section".....the staff took care of their customers. I had at least 4 different people refill my drink because they saw that is what I needed...impressive the way the place ran. Bottom line, for stumbling on a place, we hit the jackpot. If you are in St. Louis, don't miss out on a piece of this pie....you'll regret it.

1  Thank Dean F
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Hands down, the best pizza we have ever had!!!!!
A little pricey for pizza, but totally worth every penny.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I decided to try it based on the reviews I had read and it was a nice surprise. I love trying new places and sometimes they don't all work out the way you hope. Dewey's did not disappoint though! Our server was absolutely wonderful, I truly appreciate great service and he was top notch! We had the harvest salad which was delicious. Followed by a bacon, parmesan, green peppers, & black bean/corn salsa topped pizza. I recommend that you try the harvest salad if you like something different. Then indulge in a pizza topped however you like it.