“Good food, relaxed atmosphere, great cocktail!”

Mango Peruvian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mango Peruvian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 2,957 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 11th
Transit: Metro Link to the Convention Center (6th & Washington Ave) stop and then West 5 blocks on Washington to 11th Street.
Description: Peruvian cuisine on Washington Avenue in downtown St. Louis.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Friends had recommended the restaurant and we went as a group. I was impressed by how well they handled many groups at the same time in the restaurant. Service was friendly and timely despite the crowd. I had the crack berry cocktail (friend recommended). It was delicious and too quickly gone! The food was tasty and hot. I had the scallops and a side order of yucca. They accommodated my allergies by switching the dressing and seasoning for the scallops. The alternative offered was really good.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This has to be one of the best restaurants downtown. Their food is consistently excellent. Great beer on draft, excellent cocktails. The ceviche is always good. I had the fish special which was done very well. Finished with a double espresso for dessert. I've not been disappointed.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My wife and I had drinks, then dinner at the bar to watch a baseball game we were interested in. Super speciality drinks with mango twists. Salmon/avocado/potato appetizer with some special sauce was out of this world good. Then I had their salmon entree and it was fantastic. My wife had the avocado/vegetable salad and it was really good. Nice atmosphere and the place was full on a Thursday night.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

A wonderful experience in this family run Peruvian restsurant. A great contrast to the more traditional US style restarants in the neighbourhood.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We love this place. Very romantic, the food is just Excellent. The deserts and drinks are fantastic.