“Authentic Peruvian Food”

Mango Peruvian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mango Peruvian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 2,926 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 11th
Transit: Metro Link to the Convention Center (6th & Washington Ave) stop and then West 5 blocks on Washington to 11th Street.
Description: Peruvian cuisine on Washington Avenue in downtown St. Louis.
Hamilton Square, New Jersey
“Authentic Peruvian Food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This has to be one of the best restaurants downtown. Their food is consistently excellent. Great beer on draft, excellent cocktails. The ceviche is always good. I had the fish special which was done very well. Finished with a double espresso for dessert. I've not been disappointed.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Jackson, Mississippi
“Excellent evening at Mango!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My wife and I had drinks, then dinner at the bar to watch a baseball game we were interested in. Super speciality drinks with mango twists. Salmon/avocado/potato appetizer with some special sauce was out of this world good. Then I had their salmon entree and it was fantastic. My wife had the avocado/vegetable salad and it was really good. Nice atmosphere and the place was full on a Thursday night.

• Visited June 2014
Home Counties
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A breathe of fresh air”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

A wonderful experience in this family run Peruvian restsurant. A great contrast to the more traditional US style restarants in the neighbourhood.

Visited June 2014
Collinsville
“Mango”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We love this place. Very romantic, the food is just Excellent. The deserts and drinks are fantastic.

Visited June 2014
Burton, Ohio
“Excellent food and EVEN BETTER SERVICE”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We recently chose Mango for the rehearsal dinner we held for our son and (now) daughter-in-law. Our choice was made because the newlyweds ate dinner at Mago on the night they became engaged. And THEY chose Mango for that event because they love the food and atmosphere of this beautiful place. Regarding the rehearsal dinner, I cannot adequately compliment every aspect of our experience there. Our group numbered nearly 40. We had 2 children with us who were served lovely, homemade meals large enough to feed an adult. We occupied Mango's lovely "party room." The food was excellent. The service was the best I can remember EVER receiving in ANY restaurant. The prices are incredibly reasonable considering the "high end" experience one receives. We were treated with respect and our needs were anticipated and met by a friendly, efficient, and professional staff. The planning was done with a wonderful woman named Sandra. Again, I've never had such a great professional yet personal, comfortable, friendly experience in planning and implementation of an event. Sandra saw to every detail and it was PERFECT. With great grace, she even saw to the unexpected issues that came up. Normally, it would be difficult to plan from Cleveland OH to St. Louis MO but not when working with Sandra and Mango. And I felt completely at home in Mango. I will return to Mango each time we visit our son.

The choices in this interview are not complete. We were entertaining family AND friends. I did not inquire about other services (outdoor, brunch, etc.) because I did not need them that night and because I am from out of town.

Sheila Heller