“Fantastic Evening in St. Louis”

Mango Peruvian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mango Peruvian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 2,880 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 11th
Transit: Metro Link to the Convention Center (6th & Washington Ave) stop and then West 5 blocks on Washington to 11th Street.
Description: Peruvian cuisine on Washington Avenue in downtown St. Louis.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Fantastic Evening in St. Louis”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Great place, great atmosphere, fantastic food!

I brought a customer here while staying in downtown St. Louis for a conference. I suggest starting the evening off with a Pisco Sour. They were different, unique but certainly enjoyable. Also, I would suggest the Anticucho Chicken as a starter! I had the Secode Carne, which I enjoyed and my customer had the Lomo Saltado, which she really loved! It was fantastic not having to go to a chain! I strongly recommend you stop here if you are in St. Louis.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank JRH68

• Korean first
new jersey
“excellent food in an upbeat fun environment”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

while in st louis we were recommended to come here for a nice dinner with fresh and tasty dishes.. the service was friendly and helpful with everything. the sweet plantains were the best we've had anywhere. a very diverse menu with something for everyone. come here and you wont be disappointed

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank honest46
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“A great night”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We were staying across from here and read the reviews so thought to give it a try. Not sure it's really South American but it tasted delicious, the service was great and we had a really lovely time. Definitely worth a visit. The ceviche was just awesome.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank behappy222
“Authentic Peruvian food!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

After eating in several Peruvian restaurants in Miami this winter, my wife felt in love with the Peruvian food.
We were in St. Louis for a day and she thought that maybe there would be a Peruvian restaurant since she missed the food.
She found "Mango" on line so we decided to check it out. What a great surprise! It was easy to find with plenty of parking and the ambiance was very nice. The food was superb authentic with great service. A little jewel to add to the new St. Louis downtown area.
Highly recomend it to anyone wanting to experience great Peruvian food.
RA & GA

New City, New York
“Local flavor great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

One of better meals I've had in downtown St. Louis. I was looking for a comfortable place to have lunch before I checked into my hotel after arriving in town. Mango was bright and friendly so I checked it out. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Menu was interesting. Service was EXCELLENT and food came out fast and everything was hot and fresh. Grouper sandwich and soup for lunch was fantastic. I would definitely recommend for a business lunch or entertaining clients. Go easy on the plantain chips and spicy dipping sauce!

• Visited April 2014