“Been once...would go back.”
Review of Bosna Gold - CLOSED

Bosna Gold
Cuisines: Eastern European
Neighborhood: Bevo
Neighborhood: Bevo
Branson West, Missouri
“Been once...would go back.”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I loved the Cvebapi sausages, the salads and the sevice was great! Had enough for a snack on the road later, too.

Visited April 2013

Belleville, Illinois
“Real Bosnian food”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was my first time eating Bosnian food and I was quite pleased with it. I stopped here for dinner at around 5:00pm and was the only patron till about 5 minutes before I was done with my meal.I ordered the meat sample platter and was very pleased with the taste.I really enjoyed the burger patty and the veal.The place was clean and the waiter was very helpful with explaining the menu.I ordered a Coke and the waiter brought a small 10oz bottle. Maybe there is no soda fountain? All in all it was a good experience

• Visited October 2013
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Good food, good value, lousy service”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Went to Bosna Gold with my family on a Saturday night. The place is inviting and nice and the staff were friendly. Our server helped us with the menu, which was appreciated given that we weren't familiar with Bosnian food or several of the items. The place was 3/4 empty. After bringing our drinks, we waited another 20 minutes for our food order to be taken. The server told us it "was very busy" that night. There was 1 large group there and a couple of other smaller tables full.

After placing our food order, it took another 40 minutes for the food to arrive (the server told us it would be 20-25 mins when she took the order). When the food arrived, it was terrific. Everyone enjoyed their entree and the portions were huge. Lots of good meat options but also some decent vegetarian choices (our daughter is vegetarian and like it very much).

Great value. However, given the long wait I would be hesitant to recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Bosnian Food Something Different”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My friends and I tried Bosna Gold for the first time for dinner. It was something different and we enjoyed the food. The cevapi sausages and lepinja bread were delicious. I ordered the cabbage rolls with mashed potatoes in a delicious sauce. The portions were very generous. We all took food home. It was very good. Service was friendly, but a little slow. I would go again.

• Visited September 2012