“Good fresh food at the zoo”
Review of Cafe Kudu

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Kudu
Ranked #1,207 of 3,337 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed April 2, 2019

There were many choices for a meal here. We grabbed a quick lunch on our way into the zoo. The prices were a little high, but the serving sizes were large enough. We enjoyed 2 hot dogs, 1 fry and 1 coke for 15.00. The food was served fresh from a cafeteria style dining room.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Good food and good prices a much needed visit when you are spending the day at the Saint Louis Zoo. A great place to get hydrated on a hot summer St Louis day.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

I tried toasted ravioli here for the first time. This is special to St Louis. It was very, very good. Will get again next time we visit the zoo.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 25, 2018

This café within the St. Louis Zoo has quite a wide variety of items to offer - including some vegetarian and gluten-free options. The prices are a bit on the expensive side, but the attraction (the zoo) itself is FREE, and so hopefully, you can splurge a bit and enjoy some zoo tasty treats. I like the frozen coke options; although I will say, I did miss having the use of a straw. Straws and lids are not allowed in the park as a safety precaution for the animals.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2017

I didn't expect much given that we were a captive audience, but I was pleasantly surprised. I had a chicken BLT & the chicken was very tender. 10.34 for the sandwich & a drink, thought the prices were fair. Nice selection of food, dining room was clean, we enjoyed our lunch at the zoo.

Date of visit: September 2017