“Mmmm......GOOD!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Forest Park
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Came to Saint Louis just to visit this place. The food was great and our waitress Aaron was very friendly and attended to us. I've read some of the reviews about the long wait but my family(it was 8 of us) didn't experience that. It's not a buffet but they give you more than enough food. We will be back. Hats off to the cooks!

1  Thank prettyRN

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We heard about Sweetie Pie's on the Food Network channel. The food is served cafeteria style and the portions are ample. I'd recommend Sweetie Pie's to anyone who loves some good ole' fashion soul food. The live music on the weekends is also a great touch!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The food was to die for!! I ended up visiting the restaurant twice while in St. Louis. I thoroughly enjoyed the catfish, chicken wings, and mac & cheese! The seasoning is spot on and the food is very affordable. You will regret not visiting this restaurant...trust me!!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The ride there was a little alarming. It's not in the greatest area of town but we had seen the place on Diners, Drive I s and Dives. And, we routinely check that website for local places to eat. The food was excellent, the service was excellent, the location was a little un-nerving but in the end, we are so glad we went!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Had the half chicken dinner with two sides - mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes - with killer peach cobbler for dessert. Out of this world taste at reasonable prices. Great atmosphere. Best tasting fried chicken I have ever had. Crispy outside, steamy and tender inside.