“Really Good Food and Service”
Review of Mi Ranchito

Mi Ranchito
Ranked #221 of 2,948 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a large group and I was worried that we would not be able to get in to a restaurant on a Saturday night. But we only had to wait about 10 min for a table.

The restaurant is in a strip mall, but inside is pretty nice. There is a good atmosphere here.

The food was very good. Everything tasted very fresh. The chips and guacamole were excellent. Prices seemed very reasonable. We would definitely come back.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have eaten at alot of different Mexican Restaurants and Mi Ranchito is the BEST I have ever had. Every time we go the meals are hot and fresh. The service is excellent. The atmosphere is great. Kid friendly. The margaritas are wonderful. All around really good place to eat.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

For St. Louis I was surprised at how delicious the food and service was. My friend (who is a Wash U student) recommended the place and I'm glad she did. Good way to end our time in St. Louis.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went to Mi Ranchito for dinner earlier this week and was reminded of the reasons I prefer to go there for lunch. Mi Ranchito has a terrific lunch menu that is also a good value. Everything on the lunch menu is delivered fast, furious, and correctly. The lunch staff know we are all in a time crunch midday, so they are quick with delivering the chips and salsa and in mere moments produce meals piping hot from the kitchen!

For dinner, the prices go up (not surprisingly) but the portions don't get bigger for the money and the service tanks. We were literally seated and waiting for 15 minutes before anyone stopped by, another 10 minutes for us to get chips and salsa, and then probably another 10 minutes before they took our order. The food we ordered was correct, however, and we enjoyed it once we got it.

I can still heartily recommend Mi Ranchito for lunch, but after this experience I will find a Plan B when I want Mexican for dinner!

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Good good, service, reasonable price, nice atmosphere. Hard to find anything to complain about... ;-)