“Highlander Grogg!!”

Kaldi's Coffee House
Ranked #13 of 74 Coffee & Tea in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great place to gather especially in warmer weather. Buy a Highlander Grog, and enjoy drinking it outside on the plaza!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

People with computers take up whole tables - oh well. This place is also pricey, as it's a hangout in a wealthy neighborhood. I got the smallest coffee for the largest price I've ever paid anywhere. And it really wasn't outstanding coffee either.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

My favorite place to go for breakfast when visiting our son at Wash U. Stumbled upon it when we were on our morning jog. Truly a neighborhood feel as everyone seemed to know each other. Love the casual outdoor patio. I'm stuck on the crustless quiche with sweet potato side and yogurt and fruit with dried mint sprinkled on it! I'm a latte drinker and had my 1st pumpkin latte of the season here - fabulous!!! Highly recommended and I look forward to my next breakfast there!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

This Kaldi's location provides an eclectic setting. Plenty of interesting seating throughout the building. It is located in a semi - out of the way location that provides for a quiet setting. The outdoor seating is perfect!

The coffee is the best in the Saint Louis area. Whenever I am close to this location, I visit.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Kaldi's is a wonderful place. Of course, they have great coffees but their food is also very good. I enjoy their pastries while sipping on one of their special coffees.