“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dubliner - CLOSED

Dubliner
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This pub has fantastic Guinness, poured correctly at exactly the correct temp, my husband had the fish & chips which were outstanding, I had the salmon cooked to perfection, highly recommend a visit.

• Visited March 2013

“What you expect a bar to be”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been in many different types of restaurants, pubs, bars, and other watering holes in my travels. The Dubliner happened to be a block away from the hotel I was staying for a meeting. Bartender staff did an excellent job handling our large group and and didn't have any surprises on our bill. The interior was roomy and it was easy to get around and socialize even after the hockey game crowd spilled in. All in all had a great time and experience.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Good Pub Downtown”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We are fortunate with Irish Pubs in St. Louis and this is a nice stop when downtown. Like others, I wasn't crazy about the food and the lighting is a bit dark. The beer is cold and tastes great. The service was sufficient. Parking can be an issue.

• Visited January 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good for a drink, won't eat there again”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The dish that all Irish pubs should be judged on is fish & chips. That is why my wife and I both ordered fish & chips for our first visit. We were both underwhelmed and didn't finish either. The selection of beverages is very good, the lighting tends toward darkness, and there are ample televisions to view a sporting event. I'm sure this is a good place to grab a few drinks and watch a game, but I don't think we will be eating there again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank STL_MO_Traveler
Burlington, Wisconsin
“Nice Irish pub!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Has the feel of a real Irish pub with lots of activity and music. Food is ok. Good selection of beers.

Visited November 2012