“Great deserts, fun atmosphere”

Bailey's Chocolate Bar
Ranked #5 of 88 Dessert in Saint Louis
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Lafayette Square
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great deserts, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been twice and both times had the brownie with baileys ice cream on top - Yes Baileys Ice Cream. It is great!

The offer a variety of unique beers too.

Such a fun place just to drop into.

• Visited March 2013

“Heaven...”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Loved loved loved this place!!!!! In town for awful reasons, super stressed and had been wanting to check this place out for over a year. Bartender was sooo sweet. She let me sample a few items b4 purchase which was to my upmost delight as I was driving ;) I got to taste all the drinks I hoped to without getting smashed. Ordered my two favorites and a pizzietta. I had the Missouri without the mushrooms and added chicken n basil. Soooo yummy. I highly recommend the black n red no matter what you do! Atmosphere is super dark n funky. Wish my hubby could have been with me as this would be very romantic. Will def go back!

Clinton, Massachusetts
“Late night chocolate fix...”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I are new to the St Louis area so we decided to venture out and try this establishment, on a whim. Awesome idea, I must say. The deserts that we tried were both excellent as was the dark chocolate/raspberry martini. Nice atmosphere to sit and chat. We will be visiting again and again!

• Visited March 2013
miami, fl
“Delish”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

This place was great. We're a group of five that wanted desert after a meal we had prior to this & heard this place was good. The place was nice, service was great. The desert was delicious! Banaba bread desert was amazing, Big enough for 2 people. Would definitely go again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good but nothing special, and overpriced”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Visited again with a friend. The atmosphere is fun and funky! But the food is just average for desserts. Tasty but overpriced. I hope I remember that next time and suggest someplace different.

• Visited February 2013