“Brunch”
Review of Vin de Set

Vin de Set
Reserve with OpenTable
Vin de Set is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 2,910 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Lafayette Square
Cross street: Mississippi
Description: An upscale, casual bistro with a lively outdoor terrace featuring approachable, Southern French cuisine. Situated on the rooftop of a national historic landmark just minutes from downtown St. Louis, Vin de Set offers an expansive open-air deck for dining and outdoor bar, indoor dining rooms and a breathtaking indoor bar. The seasonal cuisine of southern France and the panoramic views of the arch, Union Station and downtown St. Louis create a distinctive atmosphere & culinary experience.
“Brunch”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My sister and I had talked about going to brunch with our Mom and we decided on Vin de Set. The food was great and the atmosphere makes me want to go back in the Spring.

Visited January 2013

Troy, Missouri
“Vin de Set”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I took my husband here for his birthday in March. I have been to Vin de Set a few times, but he had never been. I have always sat outside on the rooftop dining. It was not open yet for the year, so we sat in the dining room. The ambiance did not touch the outside seating. The food has always been incredible, but this visit it was just a little above average. I will definitely give it another try. My husband was not overly impressed, and I was a little dissappointed.

• Visited March 2013
“Wonderful Evening”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Recnetly visited for an early evening dinner. The staff was extremely attentive. Soup du Jour was great, the salads were fresh and the bread was warm. Our party enjoyed the fish, pork chop and roquefort burger. The servings were plentiful and we concluded our dining experience with the cheese cake. The decor and ambiance are outstanding. If you reside in the area or are just passing through you should certainly visit.

• Visited April 2013
“great oyster fest”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Came here with my husband and sister for their oyster festival. We really enjoyed the oysters and the other menu selections. I think the best thing, however, was sitting on the roof and looking out at the St. Louis skyline. I look forward to coming back here for a romantic dinner date!

Visited May 2012
Camp Point, Illinois
“Great!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Out of the ordinary great food. Staff excellent. Lots of atmosphere and far above what we had expected. Can't wait to go back there.

Visited March 2013