“nice, very nice”
Review of Vin de Set

Vin de Set
Reserve with OpenTable
Vin de Set is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 2,907 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Lafayette Square
Cross street: Mississippi
Description: An upscale, casual bistro with a lively outdoor terrace featuring approachable, Southern French cuisine. Situated on the rooftop of a national historic landmark just minutes from downtown St. Louis, Vin de Set offers an expansive open-air deck for dining and outdoor bar, indoor dining rooms and a breathtaking indoor bar. The seasonal cuisine of southern France and the panoramic views of the arch, Union Station and downtown St. Louis create a distinctive atmosphere & culinary experience.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“nice, very nice”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

food, atmosphere, service and location were all very nice and easy to locate, very laid back. will definetly go back

Visited November 2012

Columbia, Illinois
“Mussels”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Looking for a good place to celebrate our anniversary, we decided on Vin de Set after reading some reviews and talking with relatives. I personally was looking for a place with something that I don't typically order all of the time, but they also had to have mussels as an appetizer - bingo.

Parking was easy, we had a reservation and were promptly seated. We were dressed up a little more than some enjoying some bistro fare and less than others who were obviously celebrating as we were. From what I could tell, none were uncomfortable in their attire - jeans and a t-shirt or slacks and a tie. Great experience, above average service, the mussels were cooked perfectly and the portions were just right... not too big, not too small. We'll be back.

• Visited March 2012
Kirkwood, Missouri
“What a fine restaurant is all about”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My daughter was in from NYC and we wanted someplace special for dinner. We found it at Vin de Set, at a reasonable price and remarkably comfortable setting. We'd been there for roof-top dining in the summer. This was the first time dining in the large dining room. From the time we stepped off the elevator and were seated until we left, it was first class treatment all the way. Our server was terrific (I wish I remembered his name).. corner table near the fireplace... our meal was outstanding (my daughter's a vegetarian and loved her dish), my wife and I enjoyed ours immensely, and we even went for dessert. Terrific evening. High marks everywhere.

• Visited December 2012
Harrison, Arkansas, United States
“Fantastic food and service at Vin de Set in St. Louis”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family and I had lunch at Vin de Set in St. Louis, and I had a Prime Rib sandwich that was out of this world. I highly recommend this place!

Visited December 2012
“Very nice restaurant!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I was taken here for my birthday and it was wonderful! The atmosphere is very relaxed. The food was great and our waiter never missed a beat! I had a delightful experience here!