We spent 2 nights here as we toured various Saint Louis locations. Even though this hotel is not "downtown", it is in a great location to be close to many sites. We were across the street from the Zoo, a few blocks from The Hill area, and a short drive from the Central West End as well as a just off the highway which made getting to/from downtown (for the arch, etc) less than a 5 minute trip. the fact that there was not a charge for parking and complementary breakfast helped to offset what may have been a price that seemed a bit high for a hotel that does not have a view.
Room was nice and big for our family of 4 and the fridge/microwave was a big help.
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park is just minutes from popular attractions in the beautiful Forest Park area of St. Louis. The hotel is only 3 blocks away from the St. Louis Zoo and just a couple miles from Washington University and St. Louis University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis At Forest Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis At Forest Park Hotel Saint Louis
- Hampton Inn Forest Park
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hampton Inn