The hotel is relatively new, and we could see the a small part of the top left of the Gateway Arch from our room on the fourth floor. The room was clean and quiet. The beds were comfortable.
The rates are more expensive than other Hampton Inns, but it is near Forest Park (art and science museums). Access to the interstate can be difficult with the on-going construction. The hotel is across the street from the community college and near the science museum.
Beware of the neighborhood next to the science museum, as we saw most likely criminal activity in the commercial industrial complex next to the science museum the night we walked that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park is just minutes from popular attractions in the beautiful Forest Park area of St. Louis. The hotel is only 3 blocks away from the St. Louis Zoo and just a couple miles from Washington University and St. Louis University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis At Forest Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis At Forest Park Hotel Saint Louis
- Hampton Inn Forest Park
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hampton Inn