We stayed here for two nights after the New Year. The location for the downtown tourist attractions is great, the hotel offers a free shuttle. Parking was free, like most Residence Inn's they offer free food and drinks some nights during the week, breakfast is great! Last I have to say the staff go out of their way to make sure you are enjoying your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the difference at Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis Downtown. As the first and only extended stay hotel in downtown, we combine the conveniences of home with the services of a hotel. Wonderfully different and tastefully designed, you will have the option of choosing accommodations from our three various suite types ~ studio, one, and two-bedroom. With our versatile suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, you will have plenty of space for entertaining or meeting with colleagues; and space to work efficiently and comfortably. Experience the difference at Residence Inn by enjoying all of the complimentary extras we offer; deluxe breakfast buffet, evening social hour, high speed internet access, grocery shopping service, and exercise room. With our convenient downtown location, you will be just minutes away from all of the excitement happening in Downtown St. Louis Riverfront-Arch, St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Washington Avenue, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Downtown Hotel Saint Louis
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn