“Best evening”

Powell Symphony Hall
Ranked #43 of 275 things to do in Saint Louis
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Powell Symphony Hall concert on Saturday night after a nice romantic dinner with your husband, priceless. Almost always the concerts are unforgettable. I have been many times with my husband with my 16 year old daughter and friends. Highly recommend it

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We don't go to Powell often, but we do attend their New Year's Eve bash every couple of years. It is a great experience. Our son has been there on field trips and he enjoys it as well.

1  Thank MissouriTravelFamily
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Attending a live Symphony performance was on my bucket list, and this did not disappoint. Spend a little extra for the private balcony seats. It was just my husband and I, and one of the most romantic things he has ever done for me!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Powell Hall is everything you could ask for in a symphony hall. Ornate decorations and a relaxing atmosphere put you in the mood to be moved by one of America's premier orchestras.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

This venue is really regal and quite beautiful. It is worth a visit just to see this beautiful symphony hall.