“The kids and I love the tram ride”
Review of Grant's Farm

Grant's Farm
Saint Charles, Missouri
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“The kids and I love the tram ride”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My kids and I went here for an event for the Gateway Chapter of the National MS Society a couple of years ago and really enjoyed ourselves. Before that I hadn't been since I was a kid and I didn't even remember it.
We went back again with my boyfriend and had a wonderful time looking at all the animals, taking pictures and strolling around. We all talked to the birds :) My kids kept saying 'hello' and a big pink one that kept dancing back and forth finally stopped and said 'hello' back. My kids went nuts! It made our day!!
I love the Clydesdales too. Earlier last Summer we went to Warm Springs Ranch and it was just fabulous. If that was on TripAdvisor I would give that 5 stars too.
When we got in our car to leave Grant's Farm, we pulled over and I got to take some pictures of the Clydesdales that were just relaxing. Beautiful beings!!
I can't wait to go back again.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Pamela B

Morocco, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for kids of all ages!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have been there twice many years ago. I absolutely love it! I can't wait to take my kids to this great family place! Oh yeah and it's free!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kristen B
Chicago, Illinois
“You have to go!!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing! All free! Free beer! Pay for parking and food. You can feed goats, camels, elephants, etc. Camel rides. Play with all the Clydesdales! Everyone is happy the workers are so friendly and inviting. Went in spring, gorgeous day. Perfect for the family!

1 Thank J000Y
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Family Place”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful afternoon at Grant's Farm with our two granddaughters ages 7 and 4. Highlights for them were feeding a goat, getting to see and touch a hedgehog, feeding and riding a camel, feeding parakeets, and riding the tram. The girls wanted to go back the next day. We will definitely return.
The grounds were very well kept and public places very clean.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Debbie D
“Fun for all ages”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I enjoyed everything about grants farm... it was a nice place to explore and enjoy the family outting.... my son n I loved feeding the goats and we also loved riding the paddle boats.....my so enjoyed it all very well we will be back.......

Visited May 2014