“A Fun Family Evening”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Hill
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A group of 5 of us went to Anthonino's on a Saturday night recently and had a marvelous time. We tried a variety of the dishes and they were all quite tasty. One thing they need to add is espresso. We are Italian, and wanted espresso with sambuca after our meal. No espresso. Coffee with espresso is ok, but not the same!! I want to send a special shout out to Sam our waitress. She was just amazing. She has a wonderful personality and sense of humor, and took great care of us. Ask for her the next time you are in and she will take great care of you!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

I couldn’t resist the toasted ravioli since it was featured on Diners Drive In’s and Dives, and they were delicious as expected! I also had the baked goat cheese to complete my double-appetizer lunch and I was not disappointed. Best of all the end to end service was incredible, and my server, Christina, was absolutely delightful. She was incredibly attentive and kind and made sure I had everything I needed at every moment throughout my meal. Thanks again Christina!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Brothers/Sisters meet once a month for lunch, and we have been to Anthonino's on a number of occasions. Food is great: Italian + Greek. Prices reasonable and the staff are fantastic.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had a late lunch. The waiters and waitresses were pleasant, friendly. My salmon pasta was cooked perfectly, the salmon was great. The same for my husband’s sausage pasta. A really good find!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Their chicken marsala and meatballs are to die for. House salad and bread are excellent. Service and atmosphere fantastic. Great menu selection. In an easy to find location.

Date of visit: April 2019