“Great meal, great price, great service”

Anthonino's Taverna LLC
Ranked #12 of 2,888 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Hill
Mpls./St.Paul
“Great meal, great price, great service”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We asked a few locals where to eat on "the hill," looking for a good Italian place that was favorite among locals. Their responses were either "they're all good!" or a couple high end places out of our budget. So a few Google searches resulted in Anthonino's plus a visit by Guy Fieri of "Diner's, Drive ins and Dives" fame didn't hurt either. It was a Monday night and slow, according to our server. I'd hate to see busy. Business was steady but the servers seemed unfazed and seemed to really work together as a team. The Greek items on the menu were a pleasant surprise and portions were generous. Pizza seems to be a popular item on the menu but we noticed guests ordered just as much from the Italian and Greek entrees. Prices for everything were very reasonable.

Visited March 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, crowded, fantastic food”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Amazing pizza and toasted tabs that can't be beat. Great food, staff and atmosphere. While it' s a wait it is worth it. Great meal.

O Fallon MO
“Adorable little place at the entrance of The Hill”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

A friend and I went to Anthonino's for dinner and drinks. I had been to The Hill a million times before, but this was my first time there, and a longtime favorite of hers. I really liked it. This is a bustling little place with an old wooden bar - very olde world feeling inside. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs and she ordered a pizza. The spaghetti was more of a linguini noodle (unexpected) but the sauce and meatballs were absolutely fantastic. I tried my friend's pizza, which I believe is what they are known for, and it was phenomenal. I also got a house salad with house dressing (dressing was very good, but could have used a little more though). I will definitely go back and reorder the same meal (and hope the other person I go with gets the pizza so I have the best of both worlds!

• Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome b-day dinner!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Anthonino's has the best toasted ravioli in the city! They are huge and loaded with meat. The pizza and pasta dishes we ordered were excellent. Our waitress was very friendly and the service was quick, but we never felt rushed.

• Visited January 2013
springfield, mo
“A must visit!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was our second visit to Anthonino's. The pasta is out of this world! I could go on and on.....it is that good! If you are going to St. Louis, you must go to The Hill and check it out! You won't be disappointed!

Visited January 2013