“Not so good night!”

Drunken Fish - Central West End
Reserve with OpenTable
Drunken Fish - Central West End is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #343 of 2,901 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central West End
Cross street: Maryland and Euclid (across from Coffee Cartel)
Description: Drunken Fish in the Central West End was the second location to open (after Westport Plaza). With a prime patio, two stories of dining, and being located in the heart of the Central West End, it quickly thrived in the trendy St. Louis neighborhood. Today, Drunken Fish is the Midwest's unrivaled leader in Sushi and Japanese Cuisine. Voted Best Sushi in St. Louis, Drunken Fish is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Our selection of sensational sushi and Japanese cuisine will satisfy every appetite, while our drink menu boasts a list of unique cocktails. With our intimate lounge and exceptional service, Drunken Fish is the ultimate St. Louis hotspot.
Mundelein, Illinois
“Not so good night!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

May 14, 2014 7p.m
I'm visiting from Chicago and wanted Sushi. The decor and atmosphere was great! Our waiter named Jeremy was outstanding considered what happened next! The food here was good not great! While sitting there a new waitress tried to give us someone else's order that was fine. This same Auburn hair girl came back around and cut too close with a tray and hit my Brother's girlfriend in the back of her head. It send the tray crashing to the ground! We informed the manager a balding guy about 5'10 with a light blue shirt on. This Guy comes back with help cleans it up and without any apology, says the waitress said my brothers girlfriend stuck out her hands! I was sitting facing Tracy her hands were down till she grab her head and tray
Fell! Needless to say horrible customer service! I advised her to get her head checked out! Please have an in service for your manager's on how to deal with this kind of situation! I will see what else we need to do about this!!

1 Thank Stephanie C

Morton, Illinois
“Great sushi place in a great location”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Fun place for sushi, very upscale eclectic area. We were actually here for Christmas eve dinner in December of 2011, not 2013. Would definitely come back!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kevin B
Gardner
“Tried Sushi”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Mixed reviews. Tried Sushi but ended up awake in the middle of the night throwing it up. Edemame was amazing. Lettuce wraps good too. Service great. Fried bananas for dessert was awesome.

Visited March 2014
Cumming, Iowa
“Contemporary Sushi”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Stepping foot into this place I knew it would be great. The lighting and decor set the mood for an elegant evening with friends or a date. We started with drinks a Kirin for my spouse and a cocktail for me. Very inventive cocktails, it was fabulous! We then had the lobster spring rolls-WOW! Get the larger portion, I wish we had. Then we got to specialty rolls..they all sounded fabulous, we like spice and were not disappointed. They also have other entrees if you are not into sushi. I highly suggest making a reservation on Fri/Sat nights, the places was bursting at the seams.

Visited March 2014
“Stir fry is good”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Probably been to Drunken Fish about 3-4 times and it's a nice place and in a really good spot of the central west end. I'm not a huge sushi fan but can eat it somewhat and told by fans theirs is very good. For the first time I decided to order off the menu and got the chicken stir fry which was really good and I'd return for it. Service here is usually good and we always have a real large Bday group for happy hour. The upstairs bar part seems a lot more lively and full of younger people. Only downfall is finding street parking at meters but that's part of the cwe.