“Worst customer service in Saint Louis”
Review of Lucas Park Grille

Lucas Park Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucas Park Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #290 of 2,926 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 13th Street
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Worst customer service in Saint Louis”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My experience at Lucas Park was TERRIBLE! The bartender, Roxanna, never brought my card back after closing the tab and refused to help me find it. "I thought I gave it back to you already.. I don't know where it is but sometimes cards fall off my cc holder, maybe it will show up tomorrow. You can look for it under the table", she said.
When I got, the managers involved they did not even know how to apologize or try to fix the problem. I will NEVER recommend this bar to anyone!

• Visited October 2012

LAGRANGE, GA
“LOVED IT!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We ate lunch here before heading to the airport to leave St. Louis. We got there as soon as they opened for lunch and were the only ones there for about 30 minutes. Loved the atmosphere and decor. Service was good as was the food. The tomato bisque was wonderful with the fresh baked bread. The sliders and sweet potato fries were awesome. The martinis were great too. Food presentation was pretty. They had a great menu with much to choose from. Would like to go back for dinner one of these days.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Won't be back for food.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Lucas Park is great as a bar, not so much as a restaurant. The decor is very nice and the cocktails are good.
Food: I ordered a tomato-basil bisque and that was good. I would get that again. The peppered pork chop I would never order again. I guess they were going for char, but it was just burned. The "sauce" was basically oil. The green beans super plain. The roasted potato's, uh, I could make. The boy got scallops that were okay.
Service was so-so. I think she may have been new? Could have dressed a tad more professional for a high end restaurant.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Found by chance!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Found this excellent restaurant by chance. The wine was great and the food was excellent. The server was very helpful. Well worth a visit if you are in St Louis!

Carbondale, Illinois
“Stumbled in and can't wait to go back.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My friends and I found this place by chance on a Sunday afternoon. The staff was extremely friendly, and our waitress was prompt and helpful. We missed brunch, which I'll have to go back to try, but the lunch menu was great, and we all really enjoyed our food. We split an appetizer of the pretzel crusted calamari, which was super crispy, and not chewy all on the inside; and I had the braised beef short rib sandwich, which is smothered in creamy blue cheese and topped with crispy onions, and served with some super tasty parmesan fries. As much as I want to try everything else on the menu, it's going to be hard not to go back to that sandwich! We all had a round of mimosas, and they were also fresh and delicious. I can't wait to try the brunch and dinner selections, and this fall, it will be great to go back and enjoy the charming patio seating. Prices were extremely reasonable for the environment and the flavor. Loved it!

• Visited August 2012