“New Managing partner great improvement”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #279 of 2,926 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Clayton Terrace
Description: Fleming's St. Louis, MO is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Frontenac on Lindbergh Blvd, near Kirkwood, Creve Coeur, and Webster Groves.
Saint Louis
“New Managing partner great improvement”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

New management has brought about a fantastic change for the better. Excellent new wines, exciting new bar value menu and first rate food and service make flemings a solid choice. Order any steak and you will be pleased. This is a special occassion place so expect to pay in excess of 50/person but you will be pleasantly surprised by the quality all around. Remeber the sides are large enough to share. come to the bar and enjoy their value menu. Flemings feels like a fine country club without the dues

• Korean first
Saint Charles, MO.
“Wife's Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Fleming's provided outstanding service and a great meal. While not inexpensive the quality of food and service made my Wife's Birthday dinner a memorable event. We will definitely visit again. I rated the atmosphere average due to the constant high level of background noise.

Portland, Oregon
“Excellent experience at Flemings!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Well what can I say about GPS. we checked with the front desk to be sure we had the correct address and then typed it into the GPS in our car...and it took us directly to an apartment complex! We knew we had the right address so we called and verified, so making a uturn anyway we were late for our Saturday evening reservation. The restaurant was super busy but they were so wonderful about it. They held our booth and got us here eventually! But the real news was the lovely dinner we had once we arrived! The New York was perfectly cooked! The spinach was good and the Baked potato was delicious! Flemings has an outstanding wine list and offers many pours by the glass. Try to save room for the dessert...Our only issue was it was a bit noisy but good energy. One nice touch was our car was waiting for us when we exited the restaurant! Thank you Flemings for such a lovely evening@

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Special meal for a special occasion”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

My husband and I decided to go to Fleming's to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. I made reservations through Open Table, and I did mention that we were celebrating our anniversary. The moment we walked in the door, we were made to feel extremely special. The hostesses wished us a happy anniversary before we were seated in a comfortable booth. Every staff member who came to our table, including the manager, wished us happy anniversary. We had the! calamari appetizer which was fabulous. the seasonings were perfect! I had the Flemings salad, and my husband had the Caeser, which we both enjoyed. My husband ordered a halibut special with barbecued crab on top, and mushroom ravioli. He said it was one of the best halibut dishes he's ever had. I opted for the Prime Rib dinner which on Sundays is a good deal (steak, salad, 1 side, dessert for $35). My steak was excellent and seemed to melt in my mouth. We were absolutely stuffed so the waitress kindly boxed up my choice of dessert (carrot cake - delicious the next day). She also gave us a little box with 4 truffles in it. I know some people may be put off because this is a "chain," but they have certainly perfected the "recipe" for taking care of patrons. We will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2012
Springfield, IL
“Quality in food and service”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My family dined here on Saturday evening right before the dance show we were going.
The atmosphere was perfect for the dining, darker than your lunch time and intimate. The service was very professional and not overwhelming. The food was prepared and served on a very high level of expertise. They served food in the right size and with complementing ingredients. We had bief carpaccio for an appetizer, I had filet minion skewers, my daughter had scallops and my husband had lamb. Wine selection was great and prices were reasonable.
We will definitely come back.