“Beautiful, wish I could have stayed longer”
Review of Forest Park

Forest Park
Ranked #6 of 266 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: The site of the 1904 World's Fair, America's second largest urban park is a prime St. Louis recreation spot.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am going to plan for more time at Forest Park the next time I am in town. There is so much history here to explore.

There are newer reviews for Forest Park

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Forest Park has changed my impressions about St. Louis. I was so impressed by the facilities, the culture, the nature, the landscape, and the varieties that the park provided. On top of that, almost every single museum and park in the park was FREE. I enjoyed my quick tour at the zoo and the Planetarium. Didn't get chance to visit the Art Museum, nor had a walk to the Boat House, the Jewel Box, and the World Fair Pavilions. I regreted not having much time in the park due to my business schedule, but I would definately visit again when have chance in the future. Get a trolley pass at the bus-station or a tourist office, and enjoy the hop-on-hop-off convenience in the park. It is also nice for walk and bicycling.

1  Thank Lin L
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Forest Park is a beautiful city park with lots of wonderful paths for walking, running or biking. Aside from the many special places (the zoo, Muny, Art Museum, Planetariam), it has the nostalgia of beautiful buildings and edifaces of the 1904 World;s Fair and has been beautifully renovated and made visitor friendly.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Large beautiful park just outside of the downtown area. We enjoyed riding through each day on our way to the zoo.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Wow! So many choices of FREE things to do in beautiful Forest Park! We hiked, rode the paddle boats (small charge for this), toured the art museum, and visited the zoo all in one day. Lots of free parking and easy access to interstate.