“Forever Forest Park”
Review of Forest Park

Forest Park
Ranked #6 of 270 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: The site of the 1904 World's Fair, America's second largest urban park is a prime St. Louis recreation spot.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I've been a volunteer with Forest Park Forever, the home of the 1912 World's Fair. It has survived and it is the host of many amazing attractions. There is the Muni Opera, the Art Museum, the zoo, the History Museum, Shaw Garden, a bike and walking path around the circumference, the Science Museum, and more. Meet me in St. Louie Louie!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The park has been renovated over the past decade to truly become the pride of the city! The number of walks, trails, bikeways etc. is amazing. My wife and I sometimes take long walks around the Art Museum area and love the tranquility and verdant green around us! Perfect place to relax.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you are a native New Yorker, like myself, you go around the world comparing sites to what I have back home. Central Park, in NYC, comes to mind when visiting Forest Park. I think Forest Park exceeded my expectations as to size and attractions on site. It's a great place to collect your thoughts and simply stroll.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Wished we had more time to spend on it. Unfortunately there was a commencement ceremony taking place at the park so parking was difficult. But It is definitely a must in St.Louis

Reviewed May 13, 2013

loved the animals for sure, alot of new exhibits. parking sucks!! if you park in the lot , it cost $15, alog the street is free, but finding one is a problem. free to get in the zoo.