“Quick and yummy japanese”
Review of Sushi Sake

Sushi Sake
Ranked #772 of 3,337 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

This is the closest sushi to me, but the lunch special is by far the best (whether you go all-u-can-eat or eat the appetizer/sushi/terriyaki combo meal for $11-12). Tremendous and fast!!

All-u-can eat is not as good of a deal at dinner, fyi, although a couple of different sashimi and sushi are available for dinner that isnt for lunch.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I have been trying to find a good sushi place in South County and thought Sushi Sake might be my place, especially in light of the good reviews. I was terribly wrong. My friend and I both ordered sushi and we were extremely disappointed. Mine made me feel sick to my stomach and I could hardly finish it. Very basic sushi options. To top it off, the service was very lacking. The restaurant is very small and was not busy, but our server rarely checked on us and was not knowledgeable to answer questions we had about the menu. Definitely a no-go!

Date of visit: October 2017
4  Thank jessicavE5674EW
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem for Japanese sushi in South County. Been dozens of times and I love it all. Go for lunch and get the all-you-can-eat for $13.99 or combo platter for $10.99-my favorite (1 appetizer, 2 sashimi, 1 standard roll AND terriyaki noodles or rice with protein of choice!!).

Might I add that no matter how busy they are the service is fast, accurate and friendly!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017

My son and I went mid-afternoon. It was quiet but as we finished the restaurant started picking up. They had a wonderful variety of food. We tried an appetizer of shrimp shumai and a sampling of their various rolls. I had the green tea ice cream for dessert.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed April 1, 2017

Can't beat the 'all-you-can-eat' lunch special @ $13.99. Actually enough sushi to satisfy my craving. The veggie tempura appetizer is good, too. There's not much ambiance inside or outside (strip mall), but that's easily overlooked.

Date of visit: April 2017