“Always a St Louis Favorite”

Ted Drewes Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 88 Dessert in Saint Louis
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: Ted Drewes is closed for the season and will re-open on February 11, 2016.... Could you please update this information on our Trip Advisor Page.... Thank you
Reviewed June 8, 2014

For those from St. Louis, I need to go no further with this review. Everyone has their favorite concrete, and usually at least one other as a "I'm in the mood for something different." For those of you who may be traveling to St. Louis, make sure you stop by for the best Custard in St. Louis. Don't worry if you see a long line, it moves quickly. Pick your favorite flavor or try one of the St Louis favorites like the Cardinal Sin (one of my favorites, tart cherries and hot fudge). It really is good guys.....and gals!

There are newer reviews for Ted Drewes Frozen Custard

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I had not been here in a very long time and was happy to be back with my daughters on their first trip to St. Louis. This place is an institution and coming to St. Louis and not getting a concrete is like going to Paris and skipping the Eiffel Tower.
We were there after a Cardinals game (that we did not attend) and the lines were very long, but we were still served within about 5 minutes.
Will be back next time I'm in St. Louis.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I remember the first time my husband and I stopped at the infamous Ted Drewes Frozen Custard. We decided we would just split a concrete between the two of us. As we were driving away we almost turned right around to get another one! It is absolutely delicious and we made sure to stop back several more times before we went back home to Ohio. Now it is a regular place we go to every time we are in St. Louis. Although my husband sticks with his favorite, the "cardinal sin", I have tried various things and never once been disappointed. Can't wait until we are there again. We just got back over a week ago and I already miss it!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Very good frozen custard at reasonable prices. Went to the original location on grand. No inside seating. Our group had sundaes and malts and both very good.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Driving through St Louis and the guide book said this is a must. It was crazy busy and the ice cream was out of this world good!!!! Definitely worth the detour!!!