“Ginger cookie”
Review of Whisk Bake Shop

Whisk Bake Shop
Ranked #57 of 99 Dessert in Saint Louis
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

Do you like ginger cookies? If you do, you should try Whisk’s! The cookie was perfectly chewy with spicy and sweet flavors of ginger and molasses. Perfect with a cup of tea!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed November 19, 2018

Whisk is a tiny little shop that offers delicious baked goods. Go on a cool fall day, get a coffee or tea and sit in the bright front window. I won't judge you if you finish your first scone and go back for a second...

They are adding a back patio and I'm looking forward to enjoying that in the spring!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I stopped here before lunch at the Mud House - which was a great idea.

We walked right in, got our treat and walked out. Very quick service.

They have an array of goodies, but we tried their cherry vanilla pop tartlet...and it was great.

Prices were what you’d expect for a little bakery. There is also seating inside if you’d like to take a load off and enjoy your treat.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Lovely spot on Cherokee Antique Row - wonderful selection of baked goodness, great coffee and a cozy, friendly storefront that invites you to stay awhile - always love to see good bakeries doing their thing, especially with a nod to sustainability. A great place! The German chocolate cookie is fabulous!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

I only review my 5 star vacation moments. Anything less than 5 star is not worth my time mentioning. It was a hot and humid summer day on Antique Row in the historical walking district of Saint Louis. I was out shopping along the sidewalk shops and decided to stop in the bakery to grab a cold drink and cool off. When I walked in I felt right at home as Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the. Reaper" was piping through the bakery's stereo. I haven't heard that song in a long time and it just happens to be one of my all time favorites. I ordered a fresh brewed iced tea and saw that they made homemade ice pops in tantalizing unique flavors like avocado and blueberry goat's cheese. The room temperature was cool and the seating ample. I found Whisk Bake Shop, a great chill place with cool classic rock music to refresh and recharge the hot summer battery drain on the body. Half an hour later, I'm up n' running again, ready for the next round!

Date of visit: August 2017