“Delicious Wings!!!”

St Louis Wing Company
Ranked #785 of 2,940 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I won a wing party and took 14 friends (I was allowed 15 people). I was able to choose 6 types of wings for everyone to try. Everyone was able to try 2 of each type of wing. We all pitched in an ordered a few appetizers to much on with the wings. Happy hour is until 7pm - $2 beers!!! The wings were amazing - the flavors were really good. The sweet potato fries actually tasted like sweet potatoes! They also have mac n cheese bites - how do you pass that up?
In the end, soooo glad I won the wing party at an auction. We order carry out almost once a week!
I think they have a special all-you-can eat boneless wings, drink and fries - dine-in only. Still - what a great deal!
The restaurant is small but people are more than willing to share chairs.

The staff is great! A few newbies that are still learning but they smile and are very polite.

1  Thank citygirlforever