“Won’t Be Back”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Husband and I decided to give this a try on a Saturday afternoon. We were very disappointed. We love thin crust pizza, but this pizza was missing something. Not much meat or cheese. Lots of onions and mushrooms. Pizza had a weird taste. We also ordered the Garlic Bread. Nothing fancy there!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 31, 2018

Ordered delivery because the menu was in my hotel guide...took incorrect information - wanted a cell phone number which was unavailable because I'm from out of country, and didn't seem to be able to take the hotel information. I called after waiting for 2 hours and they said it would be 10 minutes....half an hour later it finally arrived...and was cold. Would have ordered from anywhere else if I had known this would be the experience.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 19, 2018

I had been on the road all day, did not want to go back out, so the front desk gave me some menus to look through. I ordered what was THE worst pizza I had ever tried to eat. Not sure how these people have stayed in business as long as they have.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

I ordered online and received a confirmation. When I arrived the Manager told me that they decided not to make my pizza because it would not be ready until 1 AM and they close at 1 AM. It would have been nice if they let me know BEFORE I drove all the way up there.... So I commented to the comment line. A couple days later someone sent me a message from customer service telling me I did not make sense. So I replied that I would be deleting IMOS PIZZA from my pizza list. I have not bought their pizza since.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

The good: breadsticks, prices, atmosphere, and I'll even throw in the cracker crust. I love my deep dish chicago style pizza, but the cracker crust was a good change of pace. But I couldn't get past the provel cheese. I'm sure it's a local thing, an acquired taste if you will, but it was too funky for us.