“Lots of choices”

Ranked #147 of 2,901 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Flavors of the Mediterranean since 1995. Water separates people of the world, wine unites us.
Lafayette, Indiana
“Lots of choices”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I visited with a friend and we had a very pleasant meal. We each ordered a wine flight...I had the one from France; two were excellent and one was mediocre. We also shared the polenta fries with harissa, grape leaves, chicken chermoula flatbread (the chermoula was tasty but otherwise this was boring), and the gnoochi. Everything was decent but only the grape leaves were outstanding. For dessert, we shared the Fancier and the Chocolate Napoleon. The Fancier was by far the best part of the whole experience. The chocolate was pretty good but the mousse was just too firm for my taste.

Visited November 2013

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“My best meal on my stay in Clayton”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

They handled a difficult group of 10 people with grace. We had a good meal and a great time. I am a vegetarian, and I had several good choices on the menu. We ate well and had wine for about $40 per person.

Visited October 2013
Pebble Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Normally better, hope it isn't changing.”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I go there about every couple months. Usually a good place, nice food, interesting menu. This time waiter seemed uninterested. Served some wine that was poor and waiter said no its fine. Service was abnormally slow as well.

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Meet Me at Remy's in St. Louis”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Some friends and I met in St. Louis for a girl reunion the first week of Sept, and selected Remy's based on the menu. We were not disappointed! The quality of the food and the upscale but casual atmosphere were a perfect combination. Obviously the food is prepared with a great deal of care, with emphasis on freshness and flavor. Our waiter seemed rather nervous - like it was his first night serving - but that only made him more attentive. He even brought us more cilantro for our salads once we mentioned we how much we liked the addition of cilantro to the recipe. The Executive Chef, Lisa Slay, came to our table to insure we enjoyed the meal, and she entertained us with stories about St. Louis. We mentioned we had enjoyed our meal so much we would have to pass on dessert. But she surprised us with a mascarpone cheesecake to share! We were so pleased and so sated with our meal, but Lisa turned the evening into a real restaurant experience.

• Visited September 2013
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Great restaurant with an interesting menu of entrees.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The chef spent many hours creating this varied array of menu items. They are as interesting as they are delicious. They cross all ethnic borders and all are prepared with the utmost care. Several irtems I have not seen since my childhood and they were a delight enjoying. Nice place, great location, tremendous service, excellent food........what is not to like?

• Visited September 2013