“Good food, OK atmoshere”
Review of Mama's on The Hill

Mama's on The Hill
Ranked #78 of 2,978 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Hill
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The bar tender was a little obnoxious, the A/C wasn't working well and our server had alzheimers...However, the food was fantastic so I would go again-maybe take-out

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I were in STL for a weekend getaway. We love going to The Hill any time we visit and Mama Campisi's is a favorite. The food is to die for!! The service was so-so, but I'm cutting them some slack because there was a bike race on The Hill the day we were there, so they were incredibly busy.

1  Thank austin_autumn
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Went to celebrate a friends birthday. The waitress was terrible made a huge deal about splitting the bill. The food was excellent would definitely go back cross fingers for a better waitress.

3  Thank Rjs1978
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We are not from St. Louis so we had never heard of "the hill". Loved the restaurant! Food was great and service was good as well! Highly recommend it!

1  Thank Goirish629
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went ther for dinner and the service was slow. The food was ok, but nothing special about it.
My wife and I are both Italian, so we are maybe a little picky when it comes to Italian food, but this was still sub-par for a restaraunt that is to be authentic. The prices weren't the most hateful, but they weren't the best for what you get.
We wanted to sit outside, but were told they were too short staffed to accommodate. I should have taken this as a sign of the service that was to come...
If I were back in that area, I would find another place to try!

1  Thank Mark R