“Good Food w/old Family Feel”
Review of Charlie Gitto's

Charlie Gitto's
Reserve with OpenTable
Charlie Gitto's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,908 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Hill
Cross street: Marconi & Edwards
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Food w/old Family Feel”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had the toasted Ravioli and was very pleased.
Salad was crisp with tasty house dressing.
Shrimp Scampi was very good with good portion size.

Visited February 2013

• Greek first
Rogers, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much food and sooooo delicious!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great food - huge portions and I ordered a small fettucini....could have split with someone.... Must get the ravioli!

Visited February 2013
California
“Excellent in every way.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were visiting from California and this was our first time to The Hill and Charlie Gitto's. Our experience was outstanding in every way. Service, food, ambiance. We will definitely return when we are in St. Louis again.

• Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wonderful, Top Shelf Italian”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is one of my most favorite restaurants in any city, not just in St Louis. This is the place to go with your "special" love for a "special" occasion. I especially recommend the calimari and toasted ravioli as appetizers, but the crab cakes are phenomenal also. And the pasta, chicken, beef or seafood entres are great too. I'm sure the desserts are fantastic, but I'm always so stuffed that I've never had one.
Totally a Five Star Restaurant!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Duane P
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Specials amazing! Service superb!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Visited Charlie Gitto's again for my birthday this year. Brought our 18 month old daughter and the staff was very sweet to her. The specials seemed to be made for my birthday! I have never tasted pasta as good as the Butternut Squash Ravioli with Mushroom Sherry Cream Sauce! WOW!! And the Roasted Beet Salad was delicious as well. The service was wonderful! Always one of my favorite places to eat a few times a year!

• Visited January 2013