“So much food and sooooo delicious!”
Review of Charlie Gitto's

Charlie Gitto's
Reserve with OpenTable
Charlie Gitto's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,946 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Hill
Cross street: Marconi & Edwards
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great food - huge portions and I ordered a small fettucini....could have split with someone.... Must get the ravioli!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were visiting from California and this was our first time to The Hill and Charlie Gitto's. Our experience was outstanding in every way. Service, food, ambiance. We will definitely return when we are in St. Louis again.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is one of my most favorite restaurants in any city, not just in St Louis. This is the place to go with your "special" love for a "special" occasion. I especially recommend the calimari and toasted ravioli as appetizers, but the crab cakes are phenomenal also. And the pasta, chicken, beef or seafood entres are great too. I'm sure the desserts are fantastic, but I'm always so stuffed that I've never had one.
Totally a Five Star Restaurant!!

1  Thank Duane P
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Visited Charlie Gitto's again for my birthday this year. Brought our 18 month old daughter and the staff was very sweet to her. The specials seemed to be made for my birthday! I have never tasted pasta as good as the Butternut Squash Ravioli with Mushroom Sherry Cream Sauce! WOW!! And the Roasted Beet Salad was delicious as well. The service was wonderful! Always one of my favorite places to eat a few times a year!

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Prices, romantic but kid-friendly atmosphere, and delicious food make this a perfect dining experience on the hill. Don't miss the lasagna ... Best we've ever had!