“Great dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

the Salisbury Chopped Steak was wonderful along with its mashed potates and mushroom gravy. My daughter got the Chicken Madeira with the mashed potatoes with Madeira sauce. All was wonderfull. The Hershey's Chocolate Bar Cheesecake was fabulous along with the Tuxedo Cheesecake.

1  Thank SuzyX5

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Oh man, they serve way too much food for one person. However, the food is consistently good. I tend to limit my visits since it is difficult to keep the calories under control, even with the lighter menu, because when I order from the lighter menu, I rationalize ordering dessert. Do we even need to mention how good the cheesecake is?

I've also enjoyed consistently good service at the Factory, which is always appreciated. I do think that they need to re-think the size of the tables they pair with the booth seating. When you feed folks this much food, plus cheesecake, you need to give them a bit more belly room! Seriously, you really need to re-think this. The booth seating is not comfortable.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I could seriously dine at the Cheesecake Factory every day for two months and eat something different each time, and I still wouldn't run out of new things to try. They are constantly expanding their menu. The cheesecake is absolutely to die for.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was our first time eating at this chain restaurant. We found the food very good but on the pricey side. They have so many different flavors of cheesecake to pick from it will make your head spin! My husband and I each had salads for lunch knowing we wanted to leave room for dessert! So glad we did too! We ordered 1 piece and split it. They are very large pieces and very rich tasting. It was a perfect lunch, We didn't feel like we over ate this way. It was a lovely lunch :)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I wasn't able to eat at a non-chain restaurant my first night in the St. Louis area so I went across the street to the Cheesecake Factory. I was by myself and as often happens in such circumstances, my table was way in the back my the bussing area. I ordered the Chicken Madeira and was pleasantly surprised. The chicken breasts were large, tender and perfectly cooked. I'd have them again. I thought I'd try something different for wine and had a Sauvignon Blanc. Next time I'll stay with something more traditional. For dessert, it's hard to go wrong with the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake. Mmmm.