“Cna't wait to go back”

Neighborhood: Downtown
peoria, IL
“Cna't wait to go back”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Amazing service. Had a concert to go to, so we sat in the bar & stuck with lighter fare-burger & baked wings. The food was great. The staff was beyond friendly & helpful. Even got us a cab, so we weren't late to the concert. Definately want to go back when we are more dressed for the dining room and try some pasta/other dishes.

• Visited September 2011

West Palm Beach, FL
“Nothing Special - but good meal”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

we ate here with a group of colleagues and found it to be adequate - but 'nothing to write home about'. The service was great - only two other tables occupied on this weeknight during NLCS - Cards were playing so guess everyone was at Busch Stadium!? The boss had the meatloaf - he said it was 'the best he'd ever had'. It was uniquely prepared. Little hockey puck shaped servings wrapped in bacon! I had the Pork loin & polenta dish which was flavorful and plenty to eat.

• Visited October 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Place In St.Louis”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I love going to Harry's. My family and I go there for all occasions. We have stopped by for dinner after a baseball game. I had my husband's surprise 30th Birthday party. My son says Harry has the best bacon wrapped meatloaf ever!!! Staff is always proffessional and friendly and always a clean atmosphere.

• Visited June 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
“One of St. Louis's Best Kept Secrets”
Reviewed November 1, 2010

The food was excellent and the atmosphere was great, I can't wait to visit again. The menu is very different from the normal restaurant fare and the only thing I can say is 'the cook's are definitely skilled. You can tell they aren't just opening cans, but the food is really seasoned and tasty.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook