“Great place for a company dinner”

Frank Papa's Ristorante
Ranked #304 of 2,971 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My company recently held their holiday dinner here and all I can say is that we will not have to go shopping around for next year's dinner!

Our appetizers consisted of stuffed mushrooms, calimari and what would a party be in St. Louis without toasted ravioli?

For the main course, we had a choice of a steak, chicken breast or tuna. I had the tuna but my colleagues who had the other entrees were just as pleased with theirs as I was with mine.

And the food doesn't get to your table by magic. The wait staff was courteous and professional and made the overall dining experience an absolute pleasure.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We went with friends to Frank Papa's on a Monday night at eight o'clock.
We weren't greeted very warmly, maybe because of the late hour.
Our waiter was knowledgeable and friendly, and help make recommendations.
I had the house salad with the grilled Tilapia, both went well with the warm bread and butter.
The rest of the folks were satified with the tast and quality, so I will give it a very good rating, but not an excellent. Next time I will order an Italian entree, and judge again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in after the ballgame dressed casual. It is a nice older place. The host and waiters seem like friends very quickly. I ordered Tomato bisque that was excellent. My wife had a split pea soup that she enjoyed. She ordered tilapia for the entree and I had a tuna steak. The bread was a little plain but fresh. Service was great and we will return

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went to this restaurant on a business trip with a colleage who had passed it several times but not eaten there. We were both very pleased with all aspects of the restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food and service is always fabulous. Frank Papa's serves better authentic Italian food than a lot of the places on The Hill. My wife and I have recommended it to a number of people, and none of them have been disappointed.