“Great legs Awesome thighs”

Porter's Fried Chicken
Ranked #450 of 3,067 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Drove from South Dakota to visit a friend, and he turned us on to Porters Fried Chicken. Next time in St Louis we goin' straight to Porters, my friend can wait. Some of the best chicken I've ever had! I really liked the cole slaw too.

1  Thank JohnyPump

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have been going to porters for a long time. The foodbis excellent and the service is fast. I love the tenders and fries.

1  Thank speeler
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Have to go every time i get to St Louis. Best chicken by far when it comes to flavor, Great staff too!!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

By far the best fried chicken I've ever had! Also love the chicken livers and their hot wings. If you need a fried chicken fix, Porter's is the place to go!!

1  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The folks at porters fried chicken are always friendly and attentive...they get your order to you quickly and get you right every time.Whenever I've had porters chicken, its been nothing but fantastic. I personally like the spicy chicken the best, my son doesn't like coleslaw anywhere else but porters - which they make fresh daily...I've been going there for years, and I will be going there for years to come!!!

1  Thank Admab