“Great place even better now!”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #407 of 2,959 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

What can I say you can't get a better hamburger bun anywhere! The toppings are excellent the atmosphere is great for kids and adults alike. What's new and makes this a place to check out is the new coke fountain soda machine. You can literally get any coke product with and flavoring at your finger tips on a touch screen! This will definitely make for a return visit after the sculpture park or grants farm!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this chain of restaurants! First of all, they have great burgers served on a fresh baked bun. You pick your size hamburger patty and decide your toppings. They have lots to choose from. There are other items on the menu too if you don't like burgers. *gasp* They also have buffalo, elk and bison burgers if you are that adventurous. Salads, chicken and fish are also on the menu. After your food arrives you can top it anyway you like at the fixings bar. Lots of good choices for fresh toppings there.

So great burgers should be enough, right? Nope, they also have great potato wedge fries. I normally don't care for this type of fry but they are amazing. They are even better once you add some of the jalapeno cheese sauce they provide in the handy heated pump dispenser. This cheese sauce is pretty mild, I think. They also provide plain cheese sauce but it is as stated...plain.

The soda dispensers are among my favorite. It is one of the electronic kind with a touch screen. You select your soda type then you select what flavoring you would like in your soda. Yep, I need one of these in my home! So a Dr. Pepper is good but if you add cherry or vanilla it is even better! :) It also provided entertainment to watch people try to figure it out. *evil grin*

If you have room after your meal there is a bakery that has fresh baked cookies (white chocolate macadamia nut is my favorite), brownies and rice krispy treats. I can vouch for the brownie and several of the types of cookies.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

great burgers love the fried egg on the burger love the bacon

my sons hot dog bun was like a doughnut

Reviewed April 5, 2013

It had been a long time since we had eaten here. The food was hot, fresh, and tasty and it came out quickly. The condiment bar allows you to choose your own toppings to customize your burger. They have the fun new Coke machines that allow you to create hundreds of different combinations of drinks. A bit hit with kids! We were very surprised at how good our dinner was.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is our first time eating here, Im not a huge hamburger person, I got the chicken taco salad, and my daughter got the 1/3 burger. It was okay, I would have liked it if it had more of a grill taste. they did have a burger bar where you can put all the extras on your burger and the soda machine was neat. The milkshakes are very delicious! It cost around $21 for 2 people. I liked the place it was neat inside. Would we ever go back, not sure? Good service!!!!