“Wonderful Food, Great Service From the Owner Himself”
Review of D's Place

D's Place
Ranked #1,587 of 3,079 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Description: D's Place is Always A Good Time. Great food & Great friends equal a Great night. Winner of Favorite Burger - RFT.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I ordered take-out from D's place this past Monday. Since it was Veteran's Day, many kitchens were closed but not D's. The owner took our order himself and was very helpful with informing us what was on the menu. There are many different wing sauces to choose from: we had the classic hot and a chili sauce that was to die for. It was a little Asian-y with a kick. Sooo good. Also we had these Buffalo Chicken wontons. They are AMAZING! Lastly we finished with a Meat Lover's pizza. D's Place makes their own pizza sauce and let me tell you, you will not be disappointed. Since we ordered take-out, I can't vouch for the atmosphere or drinks, but the food was definitely delicious.