“A "Go-To" Place for Wings in Northwest County!”
Review of O! Wing Plus

O! Wing Plus
Ranked #1,101 of 3,315 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Korean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: A family-owned and operated business, O! Wing Plus was created to deliver exceptional food at a reasonable cost. The Song family strives to fill your stomach with delicious food and for you to leave with sticky fingers and a smile. We appreciate your business and support and hope that you continue to choose O!WP as your first choice when dining out or having a party!
Reviewed January 24, 2018

After seeing a feature on local tv about exciting new places for lunch we stopped in to O! Wing Plus. Their specialty is wings served fried with a variety of sauces from very mild to steaming hot. I tried the Korean BBQ Taco which came with 5 wings. The taco was large and the BBQ meat was fine although not very spicy. I guess I should have asked for their sauce choices beforehand. The wings however were amazingly delicious. They were tender and juicy with just enough spice to my liking with their original sauce. There are many hotter sauces to choose from. My wife tried the buffalo chicken wrap which was also good. I you come during the busy lunch hour period, service can be quite slow but worth the wait. We saw many people patiently waiting for their food. We took that as a good sign that the food was worth waiting for!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Super duper crispy, owner is often there cooking himself, amazing sauces, their original, and the chili lime are so good, garlic parm if you like them are better than Hooter's or Wingstop, way less sloppy too.
Their Korean specialties are perfect too. When ordering their tenders they are really large, my friend insisted on getting 10 instead of 5 and he only ate 4. Never had a bad experience, and would eat there more frequently if we ate out more.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 16, 2017

If you are in the neighborhood and want some wings, go to O! Wing Plus. These wings are a lot better than any of the wing chains. The sauces they serve are delicious and the crew is very friendly.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed June 11, 2015

O! Wing Plus is right down the street from our business. We picked up carryout for our weekly meeting and everyone loved it. We had 5 types of sauce and they were all great. Besides the wings the Korean beef is great on a taco or a salad.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed March 25, 2015

Wanted to eat at someplace different other than the norms.we decided to try O Wings plus. THE best wings I've had in a long time! They were crispy,lots of flavor and just darn good!i sample wings at different restaurants but I think I no longer have to. This place is a must try.

Date of visit: March 2015