“This place rocks!!!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: St. Louis Hills
Neighborhood: St. Louis Hills
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Cheap, good, large portions. What more could u ask for. For 20 bucks u can eat like a king! The service is good. The one problem I have is the size. Its small. I took my wife here for our first date. Love it!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2007

I have been to a lot of Mexican restaurants in St. Louis and El Maguey's is by far the worst. The dining area is not clean and the booths/tables are crammed together. The restaurant fills quickly on the weekends and since there is no waiting area, people waiting for a table seem to be standing right over the shoulder of people eating. The service is typical but not exceptional. The margaritas are huge and a good bargain, so this would be a great place go out for a drink. I do not recommend the food. It isn't very fresh or flavorful. There are a lot of El Maguey's in the area so I think they abide by the motto: "Quantity not Quality".

1  Thank dr12