“Awesome”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tower Grove
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Have been here a number of times now, everytime i go to stl i go. A group of us were running late and they kept the kitchen open for us. Food was amazing as ever and would recommend to anyone! Shaking Beef is my fave!

1  Thank Dave J

Reviewed August 26, 2013

If you have a craving for Vietnamese food or Asian food for that matter, this place does not disappoint. The spring rolls are excellent as well as everything else I have ever had. The service is very good. The restaurant is also in a cool area on South Grand.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I had the beef pho. It was found but had too much cinnamon in it. It was a little overpowering even with adding all the fresh herbs, hoisin sauce, and hot sauce. The pho portion is huge! The rest of the group had egg noodles with seafood. It was delicious! Both their plates were empty! Definitely will be going back next time I'm on south grand!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Great variety. Always fresh. Great for vegetarians. One of my favorite restaurants in St. Louis and my favorite Asian cuisine restaurant. Good quality. Good price.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I wasn't expecting to find a great Vietnamese restaurant in St. Louis, but I did! Pho Grand has a nice variety on their menu with lots of vegetarian options. Food came out pretty quickly and was flavorful. We split spring rolls as an appetizer and then each had an entree which I think was the right amount of food. My sister loved their iced coffee. I thought it was really delicious but did not like how jittery it made me feel.