“Fast, friendly, and delicious!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pho Grand
Ranked #108 of 2,875 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Tower Grove
“Fast, friendly, and delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I had the beef pho. It was found but had too much cinnamon in it. It was a little overpowering even with adding all the fresh herbs, hoisin sauce, and hot sauce. The pho portion is huge! The rest of the group had egg noodles with seafood. It was delicious! Both their plates were empty! Definitely will be going back next time I'm on south grand!

• Visited August 2013

“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Great variety. Always fresh. Great for vegetarians. One of my favorite restaurants in St. Louis and my favorite Asian cuisine restaurant. Good quality. Good price.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Tasty food and good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I wasn't expecting to find a great Vietnamese restaurant in St. Louis, but I did! Pho Grand has a nice variety on their menu with lots of vegetarian options. Food came out pretty quickly and was flavorful. We split spring rolls as an appetizer and then each had an entree which I think was the right amount of food. My sister loved their iced coffee. I thought it was really delicious but did not like how jittery it made me feel.

• Visited July 2013
Columbia,IL
“Vietnamese Food with great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

In a rush but wanted a good meal before the Muny--- Did we hit this one right. Pho Grand is a small restaurant with a nice decor and pleasant lighting. The great part is the food :) :-) . We had Spring rolls which I think are the best in the city and the sauce is a little warm but just fine. Chicken with pineapple and rice-- served hot and with a smile. Our server was Rachel who checked back on us and told us about a wonderful dessert-- coconut pastry 0). Fine meal and we made the Muny with time to spare.

• Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great Pho and French Bread”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

The Vietnamese/Thai Iced Coffee is good and my favorite thing is the Bun Mang Vit which is a soup with vermicelli and duck leg in ginger sauce. The soups are very authentic and yummy and the French bread is made there and is super good. Service is really good as is the ambiance. The wall and other decorations are interesting. It has the feel of what it is, a great family owned restaurant, Other things I liked are the Chicken or the Scallops in Curry-coconut sauce...the curry is really good. Almost every time I am in St. Louis I make this a stop.

• Visited June 2013