“Great lunch spot, especially with discounts”
Review of Clark Street Grill

Clark Street Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Clark Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #572 of 2,941 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Clark Street
Transit: Busch Stadium Metro Link stop
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The food was great here, delicious sweet potato fries. We had two helpful gentlemen who served us (one whose name I remember is Rod Chamberlain). We had gift cards from our hotel stay, but I had more than enough delicious food for $10+tax n tip (didn't end up paying anything but tip out of pocket after the gift cards).

There are newer reviews for Clark Street Grill

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Rod Chamberlin made our experience this weekend! Great service. Wonderful warm atmosphere. I fully recommend coming to the grill. Their breakfast and late night snacks are delicious and their service is friendly an impeccable.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I can't recommend the restaurant. The food was decent, but we had a relatively good living social deal with appetizers, so that made up for the pricing. That's not the problem here. It was the service. The waiter walked around with his head down and his back toward the tables. The wrong dish was brought to me, and to at least three other tables while we were there. We had time to observe because he forgot about us. When we finally got his attention, he was very apologetic saying he's new (for 3 weeks) and that it's incredibly busy (6 tables). We had been sitting there with empty plates on the table for a good twenty minutes.

This was our anniversary dinner, and we were really looking forward to the fact that it wasn't actually busy. We skipped dessert because we didn't have a clue on how long that would take. Then I received the receipt, or rather 3 receipts with three different amounts. One was the original amount before the deal we had. The second and third were different totals. Honestly, I was in a rush to actually enjoy my anniversary that I just signed one and decided that I would call once I find the total in my bank statement.

Maybe this was an isolated incident, but it was enough of a debacle that I won't return. I'll go to the hotel for sure, but I'll go for a walk or a drive to another restaurant downtown with better service.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had a Groupon to use up. I diidn't realize that this is the restaurant for the Westin St. Louis. Ester Elgarico was terrific as waitress/bartender. My friend and I got great service from her and the grilled scallops were sensational. Definitely plan on making a regalar visit to this place

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Ester Elgarico and Valeriy K. took great care of us. Our order was flawlessly taken and delivered promptly. The atmosphere was delightful, and the food was delicious. Our entrées were grilled salmon and seared sea scallops. We selected asparagus and wild rice as our included sides. Draft White Rascal went well with the meal. We were so full, that we skipped dessert!