“very nice lunch”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central West End
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We ate here because it seemed they offered a lot of gluten-free options. Our server was excellent in helping us find the g-f menu items, she was very friendly and helpful, food was excellent, very nice meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

They have the best fried spring rolls in town. Another terrific appetizer is the cabbage salad with shrimp and chicken. The black bean sauce green beans are fantastic. I'd recommend the salmon in a hotpot and the ginger rice. The staff is friendly and will go out of their way to make things just the way you like it. Ive never had anything that wasn't good, and most dishes are excellent.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

A wonderful neighborhood restaurant. I don't know how they get their veggies so crisp, firm, fresh and hot. Always tasty. Rice is excellent. Never a complaint.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were recommended Little Saigon by my Doctor . We went last night, and it was as good as anywhere I have eaten. Wonderful food, and our Waiter David was excellent also.The ginger/garlic sauce was the best ever for our taste. And the Chillien sea bass was wonderful. Just a very nice place to dine.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've eaten here every trip to St. Louis. The food is always very good and the service is excellent. I love the dumplings.